E-commerce development has become a vital part of modern business. Many businesses have moved to the internet in an effort to increase revenue and avoid losing sales. More than 80% of online shoppers have used the internet to buy goods and services.
E-commerce websites allow you to establish strong relationships with your customers. They have the opportunity to purchase products from you at any hour of the day, from anywhere in the world.
The market is improving, so the competition is increasing. How can you outperform your competitors and win more customers? It’s simple. Once a customer visits your website, they need to trust you and provide a great user experience. Don’t worry about how much you spend on your website design. This will guarantee that you get a return on investment.
We have years of experience in website design and we at ioVista Inc, the eCommerce website development company have compiled a list of essential elements to create an attractive E-Commerce Website.
- Add some images of high-quality quality: When making an online purchase, the first thing users consider is whether or not your website has product images. Websites that feature high-resolution images or videos are more likely to win customers’ trust and convert significantly more.
- Ecommerce websites such as Vanity Planet claim that Instagram photos have increased their sales by 24%.
- The best way to make a purchase is to examine every aspect of the product and understand its use.
- Selecting the E-Commerce Platform: The right e-commerce platform will allow you to be flexible, scalable, and expandable for your industry. It is important that you choose an attractive e-commerce platform to support your business.
- A platform that offers advanced features and a professional design can make your business fly. The best website designing company will offer you the best support during the creation of your eCommerce website.
- User-Generated Reviews: Customer reviews can help you determine the credibility and quality of your products or services. A survey found that 57% of customers will only purchase a product if it has at least 4 stars.
- Don’t forget to display the reviews and feedback from your customers on your website. This will encourage new customers to purchase.
- Not to worry about negative reviews. Users may mistakenly consider fake reviews if they have many positive ones.
- Optimize your website speed: The speed of an e-commerce website is key to gaining online business. Today’s users are in a rush to complete their tasks. If a website takes too long to load, they might become frustrated and leave your site.
- Websites should be fast and smooth to achieve better results. This saves time, and users are more likely to return to your site to shop.
- Don’t forget that a website with a higher speed gets preference on the Search Engine Results Page. This will increase your visibility to new customers.
- Site security: Users must provide personal information on e-commerce websites, such as their bank details, address, and mobile number. When placing an order or making payments. It is important to protect your customer’s information.
- It is crucial to build trust with your customers and maintain a long-lasting relationship. The best web design companies recommend a website with a secure socket layer that encrypts the data stored on it.
- Make it easy to navigate categories: Clunky product pages can be a killer for your sales. A customer will not click on a competitor’s website if they have to navigate through ten menus to find the product they are looking for.
- You need to organize your products on your website. Make it easy to navigate for your visitors to have a seamless experience.
It can be difficult to design an e-commerce website. To make sure your website is attractive and user-friendly, contact us now.
Mike Patel is a digital marketing enthusiast, innovator and President of a leading Digital and E-commerce Development Agency in Dallas, Texas. Mike holds a BS, Computer Science degree from Wayne State University and is a key player in the E-commerce development and digital marketing industry since 2004. The scope of technology in his extensive experience of more than 15 years ranges from Magento, Shopify, BigCommerce SEO (Search Engine Optimization), PPC (Pay Per Click) management, E-commerce SEO, Google Shopping Ads and more.